CEO Accelerator Coaching
Easy-to-follow advice to
"build a profitable business that works without the owners to raise capital & ultimately SELL IT."
For Questions, contact Russell Teter, Certified Coach,
at email@example.com or 240-463-8686.
See Application Links Below
Leveraging Federal & State Contracting Certifications to Find, Prioritize and Convert MORE - Part 9
Leveraging Federal and State Contracting Certifications to Find, Prioritize and Convert MORE– Part 9
- Live and Recorded Webinar of Part 9 of the Series "Win MORE State and Federal Contracts: Build Profitability and Sustainability: Reliable. Relevant. Remote"
- Tuesday, June 15 (9:00 am-11:30 am) - AFTER REGISTRATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ACCOUNT LOGIN FROM THE PGCEDC'S PATHWAYS TO PROCUREMENT/INNOVATION STATION BUSINESS INCUBATOR (ISBI) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- No Cost! (Normal Cost: $35) Powered by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Learn how to leverage the power of Federal and State Contracting Certifications: 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, EDWOSB, MBE, SBR, and VSBE;
- Understand the differences and the rules and regulations to apply;
- Identify 8a/Hubzone/MBE/etc. opportunities in today's "NEW COVID-19 Economy" with new priorities;
- Explore local government contracting opportunities;
- Discover NEW tools that will position you for success in the Federal and State market;
- Obtain resources on new government contract law, acquisition process, writing proposals, etc.;
- Secure the financing to thrive;
- Register and also receive the recorded version with presentations from Part 1-8.
Register today for $0 fee